Axis Bank Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current Axis Bank Jobs in Gorakhpur. Latest Axis Bank Gorakhpur Job Vacancy 2023. Upcoming Axis Bank Jobs for 10th Pass, Axis Bank Jobs for 12th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates. Check Axis Bank Jobs Near Me in Gorakhpur.
Axis Bank Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current Axis Bank Jobs in Gorakhpur
Axis Bank Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 invites online application for the posts of Branch Relationship Officer job Vacancy 2023 from Graduation/ Post-Graduation candidates. Interested Candidates who have passed out these qualifications for Axis Bank Jobs in Gorakhpur can apply through official website link provided in this post. Axis Bank giving good salary Rs.2,29,311 /- Yearly
Know how to apply for Axis Bank Jobs in Gorakhpur, selection procedure, job vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications details are given in below. Candidates must be fill their Axis Bank Gorakhpur online application on or before the last date given in the official notification.
Axis Bank Gorakhpur Jobs 2023 Breif Details
|Name of Organization/Firm||Axis Bank|
|Name of Post||Branch Relationship Officer|
|Number of Bank Job Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Type||Govt Bank Jobs/Private Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Gorakhpur|
|Salary||2,29,311 /- Yearly|
Axis Bank Role Description
About Branch Banking:
The branches act as the face of Axis Bank for millions of retail customers and is, hence, an integral part of the Bank’s strategy. Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers, and are also core drivers of the Bank’s customer engagement strategy across products and services
About the Role:
- As a part of the branch banking team, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) are responsible for providing financial solutions to customer by offering bank’s products, providing service to existing and New-To-Bank customers in the branch and adding new customers through referral generation activities and customer visits.
- They will be required to use their communication skills to add new customers and Cross Sell of Bank products.
- As part of daily cadence, BROs are required to engage with existing customers of Bank which are mapped to their portfolio for offering additional products of the bank as per the need of the customer.
- BROs are expected to process customer transactions and Service requests within defined turnaround time (TAT) and ensure end to end closure.
- BROs may also be posted as teller as per organization’s requirements for processing cash transactions of customers.
- BROs shall introduce customers to alternate channels of banking such as Internet Banking, mobile banking, WhatsApp banking wherever possible
- Offering solutions and Cross selling Bank’s retail banking and third party products as per assigned budgets. (Eg. Life insurance, General insurance, Mutual Funds, Loans etc.)
- Achieve Business budgets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis consistently.
- Generating referrals and leads of new customers for sale of bank’s products.
- Promoting bank’s products by taking part in marketing activities and customer visits outside the branch.
- Contact existing customers for bringing in more deposits and cross selling of bank’s products.
- Timely and accurate processing of customer transactions and requests.
- Handle customer queries and provide correct solutions to ensure there are no customer complaints.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity released from time to time.
- Ensure that all audit requirements of the bank are met optimum audit rating.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (EUIN, SP Certification etc.)
- Complete all learning activities/ trainings conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in bank’s CRM system.
- Participate and follow all initiatives/ Campaigns/ Drives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
How to Apply for Axis Bank Jobs Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the notification attech below carefully from the official website
- This is an online Bank Job vacancies, click on the online link below or visit the official website.
- Now register for Axis Bank Gorakhpur Recruitment Application form yourself instead of filling of all your required details like personal details, education and fees.
- Please upload the newest passport size photograph and signature.
- In the an offline Axis Bank Job Application form you need to fill the form carefully and with attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the Axis Gorakhpur official address given from normal or speed post.
|Online Link||Apply Online|