HDFC Bank Bargarh Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Bargarh. Latest HDFC Bank Bargarh Job Vacancy 2023. Upcoming HDFC Bank Jobs for 10th Pass, HDFC Bank Jobs for 12th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates. Check HDFC Bank Jobs Near Me in Bargarh.
HDFC Bank Bargarh Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Bargarh
HDFC Bank Bargarh Recruitment 2023 invites online application for the posts of RM-Retail Agri job Vacancy 2023 from Required candidates. Interested Candidates who have passed out these qualifications for HDFC Bank Jobs in Bargarh can apply through official website link provided in this post. HDFC Bank giving good salary Rs.3,25,000.00 /- Yearly
Know how to apply for HDFC Bank Jobs in Bargarh, selection procedure, job vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications details are given in below. Candidates must be fill their HDFC Bank Bargarh online application on or before the last date given in the official notification.
HDFC Bank Bargarh Jobs 2023 Breif Details
|Name of Organization/Firm||HDFC Bank|
|Name of Post||RM-Retail Agri|
|Number of Bank Job Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Type||Govt Bank Jobs/Private Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Bargarh|
|Salary||3,25,000.00 /- Yearly|
HDFC Bank Job Description
- Sourcing and Business Generation Business scoping of geographical market for farming and rural community Sourcing proposals from individual farmers / Co-operative societies / Rural Mandis & Markets / Kissan Clubs / Farmer Producer Organizations etc.
- Conducting marketing activities for generating new business Work on productivity benchmarks B.
- Market Update and Change in Product / Processes To keep an update with respect to market requirement, competition and customer banking behavior.
- To understand the changing dynamics in the market and propose amendments in various product offerings.
- To keep abreast of changes in State Government laws and policies.
- Relationship Building and Maintenance To liaison with new and existing customers for relationships.
- To be in touch with agro centers /rural mandis / Rural markets / Kisan clubs for maintaining and deepening existing relationships.
- Addressing complaints received from customers within stipulated TAT.
- Delinquency / Rotation & Recovery / Housekeeping To work towards minimal delinquency in portfolio.
- Follow-up with customers for recovery.
- To monitor rotation of accounts To avoid dropping of limit in customers account, ensure submission of documents like LAD, CAM, etc.
- To support legal and remedial team for legal actions To work towards keeping Housekeeping parameters under control.
- Farmer Education and Capacity Building To conduct village level farmer meetings and educate farmers on various products offered by bank To make farmers aware of various aspects of banking and keep them informed about tools and technology for improving farm production.
- To educate farmers about debt waivers, crop insurance & government subsidies.
- Increased penetration and cross sell Cross sell of other assets and liability products Promotion of digital platforms like NetBanking, Mobile Banking, PayZapp, Insta Alert, Smart Buy, Chillr, etc.
- Training and Development of SO/HBL To utilize the sales resources (HBL/SO) for optimal sales support.
- To groom supporting staff and enhancing their skills by imparting regular trainings for better customer relationship dealing.
- To monitor performance and counseling them for delivery H.
- Relationship with Retail Branches and Other Stake holders Liaise with Credit to ensure timely decisioning of proposals & closure of Housekeeping items.
- To coordinate with Remedial team for NPA cases and work towards recovery of the same To coordinate with the local Operations team for disbursement Liaise with RBB team for activation of branches for KGC business & for providing best services to customers To liaise with Business Correspondents (BCs) for new & existing customer relationships.
- 1. Sales and Influencing Skills
- 2. Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- 3. Planning and Organizing Skills
- 4. Communication
- 5. Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs Bargarh Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the notification attech below carefully from the official website
- This is an online Bank Job vacancies, click on the online link below or visit the official website.
- Now register for HDFC Bank Bargarh Recruitment Application form yourself instead of filling of all your required details like personal details, education and fees.
- Please upload the newest passport size photograph and signature.
- In the an offline HDFC Bank Job Application form you need to fill the form carefully and with attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the HDFC Bargarh official address given from normal or speed post.
|Online Link||Apply Online|