HDFC Bank Bhiwani Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Bhiwani. Latest HDFC Bank Bhiwani Job Vacancy 2023. Upcoming HDFC Bank Jobs for 10th Pass, HDFC Bank Jobs for 12th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates. Check HDFC Bank Jobs Near Me in Bhiwani.
HDFC Bank Bhiwani Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Bhiwani
HDFC Bank Bhiwani Recruitment 2023 invites online application for the posts of Branch Ops Manager – WBO job Vacancy 2023 from Required candidates. Interested Candidates who have passed out these qualifications for HDFC Bank Jobs in Bhiwani can apply through official website link provided in this post. HDFC Bank giving good salary Rs.1,74,922 /- Yearly
Know how to apply for HDFC Bank Jobs in Bhiwani, selection procedure, job vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications details are given in below. Candidates must be fill their HDFC Bank Bhiwani online application on or before the last date given in the official notification.
HDFC Bank Bhiwani Jobs 2023 Breif Details
|Name of Organization/Firm||HDFC Bank|
|Name of Post||Branch Ops Manager – WBO|
|Number of Bank Job Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Type||Govt Bank Jobs/Private Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Bhiwani|
|Salary||1,74,922 /- Yearly|
HDFC Bank Role Description
- Clearing Operations : Ensuring that both Inward and Outward Clearing is managed within the cut-off timings and without exceptions.
- Ensuring that there are no Outward Counter Returns which might cause exposure to the Bank.
- Ensuring that all the returns are posted and Value Date is released timely every day.
- At CTS locations, ensure proper technical verification of Outward Clearing Cheques is in place.
- Monitor the movement of staff attending P2F (Paper to Follow) sessions.
- Ensure to conduct Clearing house at regular intervals at BCP centers.
- Monitoring CTS vendor Outsourcing Processing Nostro account and Suspense accounts monitoring : Daily reconciliation of Nostro accounts.
- Management of Clearing Funds and maintaining Nostro account balances below prescribed limits.
- Monitor all Suspense Accounts and maintain the registers.
- Fortnightly reporting of suspense/Monthly Nostro accounts after due verification and with relevant details.
- Safe-custody of Nostro account cheques and judicious use of the same.
- CMS Operations : Monitor the quality of verification and authorization in CMS Ops from time to time.
- Monitor the dispatch activity of both incoming and outgoing schedules.
- Identify and highlight the gaps to all the stake holders .
- Remittances : Issuance of instruments like Demand Drafts, Manager Cheques, etc.
- Ensure to have sufficient stock of Payinst, Payfast, Paycheck stationery.
- Safe custody of numbered instruments and maintenance of proper records.
- Transfer Cheques, RTGS/NEFT : Ensure that the transfer cheques are processed on priority and call back is conducted as per process.
- Ensure that all customer requests are processed with TAT.
- Ensure prompt call bac Depository Operations : Ensure that the process for Verification/Authorisation of Delivery Instructions is followed without exceptions.
- Follow the process for Issuance of Loose Instruction Slips diligently.
- Ensure that the process prescribed for processing of DRF, Rejected DRF, Pledge, Hypothecation, Issuance of Loose Instruction Slip are followed diligently.
- Retail Liability Operations : Ensure that the process of inwarding, counting, acknowledgement of Account Opening Forms received from Retail branches is in place.
- Ensure there is no delay in Processing of Customer Instructions.
- Ensure that the KYC and AML guidelines are meticulously followed by each and every team member.
- Scanning of documents are done as per the defined time lines.
- Indexing of documents.
- Despatch of forms to respective Regional Document Verification Unit/Central Processing Unit.
- Ensure that the updation of operating instruction in KYC utility is in place.
- Keeping abreast of all the latest circulars, guidelines, products.
- Ensure to check act upon various MIS related to Image Hold, Pending for Dispatch, Pending for Receipt etc are acted upon without delay.
- To ensure no critical exceptions are highlighted in Audit report.
- Ensure that the compliance for the exceptions highlighted in the audit report are resolved within the timelines.
- Proper collation and timely submission of necessary MIS to the various groups/Retail Branch Banking.
- Meeting Turn-Around-Times/Nil TAT delays.
- Help branches to reduce their FTNR, for faster customer service.
- Hold frequent meetings with the Retail branch banking team.
- Ensure and build internal control mechanism to prevent frauds, errors or to ensure that any fraud or error will come to light Retail Asset Job description Implementation of Operations process, policies and Audit guidelines as defined in the process notes.
- Ensure that the process of inwarding of Login files received from Sales/Relationship Managers is in place.
- Ensure that the process of verifying the files through Transaction Origination System check list and raising the discrepancies to sales staff is in place.
- Ensure that there is no delay in Scanning the document in TOS application.
- Post disbursement documents (PDD) should be updated in Finnone.
- Scan the Retail Asset files in IDEA RAS system.
- Timely Dispatch of the files to Central Processing Unit.
- Ensure that logins, processing and disbursements are processed within TAT.
- Ensure that all queries and complaints are reverted and closed within the timelines.
- To ensure no critical exceptions are highlighted in Audit report.
- To highlight, raise and escalate all errors, exceptions, deviations to the next level of reporting.
- Enhance interactions and co-ordination with Sales, Credit, Collection teams.
- Conduct regular visits to Central Processing Agency and Dealers.
- Reduction of FTNR and ensure that the Sourcing Channels are made aware of the same through regular MIS.
- Ensure continuous improvement in providing Customer Service.
- Nil Financial exposure to the Bank due to lapses, errors, miss-outs.
- Contributing ideas and suggest Process simplifications/improvements Trade Finance Operations Digitalisation initiative of the Bank Trade On Net/Mobile.
- Implementation of Operations process, policies and Audit guidelines as defined in the process notes.
- Adhering to the defined Service Level Agreements with various business units.
- Implementation of guidelines prescribed by RBI and other regulatory authorities.
- Reading of circulars and updating the concerned team member at regular intervals.
- Support to business teams by making joint calls.
- Ensure that the customer is properly handheld by the Trade staff.
- Ensure to visit customers at regular intervals for service feedback.
- Updation of recent circulars and guidelines to both business and customers.
- Ensure that the transactions received are processed within defined TAT.
- Removing bottlenecks in transaction related issues and provide resolution by liaison with all the stake holders.
- Ensure that the transactions are done as per agreed Service Level Agreement and meeting the Relationship Managers if there is any disconnect.
- Ensure that end to end process i.
- from updating the inward register to the desired output is followed at every stage.
- Attending auditors from RBI and other external agencies.
- Ensure that the reporting to RBI and other regulators is done as per prescribed timelines.
- Ensure proper call back after authorisation is in place as the risk involved in these transactions is huge.
- Introduce and implement adhoc controls to verify the quality of operations in the unit.
- Have regular visits to Central Processing Units and liaison with seniors.
- Ensure to have a robust despatch process.
- Refer to various MIS, analyse and report the findings to seniors.
- Must have an eagle eye and raise alert if any violation to Banks interest is observed.
- Housekeeping/General upkeep/Facility management Upkeep of the Premises.
- Maintenance of relevant registers and documents.
- Storing of security documents, instruments, etc.
- in FRFC under dual custody.
- To ensure that all rubber stamps are affixed for Paid, Posted/Signature verified/Ultra Violet verified instruments.
- Maintain relevant registers and documents.
- Pretty Good Privacy messages are acted upon.
- Generation of all the relevant reports for all the functions.
- Investigate customer complaints, analyze, send response and resolve the same under intimation to/guidance of seniors.
- Record errors and inform seniors scrupulously.
- Getting approvals from seniors.
- Follow all the laid down process notes, manuals, instructions.
- To have cordial relationship with other staff members/colleagues.
- To identify/escalate accounts with huge unprofitable/unproductive volumes, regular and high percentage of returns, cases of potential misuse of the banking systems System Security : To ensure there is no sharing of system password.
- To ensure that the process for password handover/takeover is followed.
- Voucher Management Callback of vouchers with the report of transactions inputted/authorized.
- To manage all vouchers and records and send paid instruments and vouchers for binding and storing periodically.
- Archive, print and file approval mails for Referrals.
- Any other responsibilities entrusted from time to time.
- Vendor Management : Scrutiny and Appointment of Vendors Ensure uninterrupted service from Vendors Timely escalation of issues pertaining to Link, Connectivity, Hardware Support etc.
- Review of vendor agreements at regular intervals.
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs Bhiwani Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the notification attech below carefully from the official website
- This is an online Bank Job vacancies, click on the online link below or visit the official website.
- Now register for HDFC Bank Bhiwani Recruitment Application form yourself instead of filling of all your required details like personal details, education and fees.
- Please upload the newest passport size photograph and signature.
- In the an offline HDFC Bank Job Application form you need to fill the form carefully and with attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the HDFC Bhiwani official address given from normal or speed post.
|Online Link||Apply Online|