HDFC Bank Chennai Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Chennai. Latest HDFC Bank Chennai Job Vacancy 2023. Upcoming HDFC Bank Jobs for 10th Pass, HDFC Bank Jobs for 12th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates. Check HDFC Bank Jobs Near Me in Chennai.
HDFC Bank Chennai Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Chennai
HDFC Bank Chennai Recruitment 2023 invites online application for the posts of Team Leader-Fraud Prevention(Analytics) job Vacancy 2023 from Required candidates. Interested Candidates who have passed out these qualifications for HDFC Bank Jobs in Chennai can apply through official website link provided in this post. HDFC Bank giving good salary Rs.9,00,000 /- Yearly
Know how to apply for HDFC Bank Jobs in Chennai, selection procedure, job vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications details are given in below. Candidates must be fill their HDFC Bank Chennai online application on or before the last date given in the official notification.
HDFC Bank Chennai Jobs 2023 Breif Details
|Name of Organization/Firm||HDFC Bank|
|Name of Post||Team Leader-Fraud Prevention(Analytics)|
|Number of Bank Job Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Type||Govt Bank Jobs/Private Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Chennai|
|Salary||9,00,000 /- Yearly|
HDFC Bank Role Description
- Fraud Prevention & System Governance Ensuring timely review of frauds and necessary action by way of system controls for effective prevention & early detection of frauds.
- Ensuring the fraud detection rate across various systems is maintained and work on continual improvement.
- Period review of rules, to analyse the performance on fraud identification, review of false positives and carry out necessary changes.
- Tactical initiatives to segment, profile the customers, transactions and products.
- Accordingly devise controls for effective prevention of frauds.
- Review of portfolio performance and anticipated fraud trends and initiate necessary action Engage with Card schemes on compromise points identified for taking necessary control measures.
- Improving the fraud savings by analysing the fraud patterns and customer behavioural patterns.
- Portfolio Monitoring Ensuring healthy portfolio by regular analysis on the fraud trends & initiate necessary action to maintain portfolio fraud to sales ratio at optimum levels.
- Reporting of high value frauds and period update on fraud trends to the senior management Ensure effective coordination with the Business Solution Group & IT teams on various projects To work closely with Head Fraud prevention in taking strategic initiatives to the logical closure Active engagement with Product & Portfolio teams for various business in providing RIC related inputs on all initiatives/process changes and improvements Ensuring metrics are available for all critical activities and to devise new metrics to track the performance.
- Work on process improvements that help in bringing down the cost, increase the efficiency and reduce the cost.
- People Management Team handling, Interpersonal skills, Inter department liaising, Presentations, Representing unit in key meetings, mail / Verbal communication skills, leadership qualities etc.
- Ensure necessary training for team members Compliance and reporting Timely reporting of frauds/CPPs to card schemes Ensuring compliance to all processes.
- Experience in Risk/Credit/Collections/Operations is a must. Should have minimum 8 to 10 years prior experience
- Previous experience of handling a team, a supervisory role in related financial sector/NBFC/Telecom..
- Should possess good Communication skills – verbal and written
- Proactive, Self driven& eye for detail with good analytical abilities
- Should have solution oriented, cost conscious approach
- Ability to drive a result oriented, dynamic team & better the performance
- Effective team management, People management skills
- Should make him/herself relevant to the current developments in payments industry
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs Chennai Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the notification attech below carefully from the official website
- This is an online Bank Job vacancies, click on the online link below or visit the official website.
- Now register for HDFC Bank Chennai Recruitment Application form yourself instead of filling of all your required details like personal details, education and fees.
- Please upload the newest passport size photograph and signature.
- In the an offline HDFC Bank Job Application form you need to fill the form carefully and with attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the HDFC Chennai official address given from normal or speed post.
|Online Link||Apply Online|