HDFC Bank Dindori Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Dindori. Latest HDFC Bank Dindori Job Vacancy 2023. Upcoming HDFC Bank Jobs for 10th Pass, HDFC Bank Jobs for 12th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates. Check HDFC Bank Jobs Near Me in Dindori.
HDFC Bank Dindori Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Dindori
HDFC Bank Dindori Recruitment 2023 invites online application for the posts of RBB-Branch Mgr job Vacancy 2023 from Required candidates. Interested Candidates who have passed out these qualifications for HDFC Bank Jobs in Dindori can apply through official website link provided in this post. HDFC Bank giving good salary Rs.3,74,926 /- Yearly
Know how to apply for HDFC Bank Jobs in Dindori, selection procedure, job vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications details are given in below. Candidates must be fill their HDFC Bank Dindori online application on or before the last date given in the official notification.
HDFC Bank Dindori Jobs 2023 Breif Details
|Name of Organization/Firm||HDFC Bank|
|Name of Post||RBB-Branch Mgr|
|Number of Bank Job Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Type||Govt Bank Jobs/Private Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dindori|
|Salary||3,74,926 /- Yearly|
HDFC Bank Role Description
- Achievement of Business Targets: Achievement of Income and contribution targets Achievement of Incremental Current Account & Saving Account targets Cost to Income Ratio benchmark Cross Sell Products like Demat, Credit Cards, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Investment Advisory, and Assets etc.
- Ensuring Portfolio Growth Ensuring Cross Sell Ratio.
- Program / Channel Management: Managed program(Wherever Applicable) Ensuring Revenue generating roles Channel overall target achievement (Wherever Applicable) Ensuring HNW Portfolio Management and customer service (Wherever Applicable) Ensuring achievement of cross sell Ratio C.
- Complains and Customer Management: Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design and regulatory compliance.
- Complaints Handling.
- Process adherence (Sales/Audit/RISK/Operation) BRM – SQ rating Targeted growth of existing portfolio Attrition Control as confirmed for portfolio growth Percentage of depleted accounts TAT delays Effective resolution of complaints from Next Step & Talisma.
- Review and resolution of offsite ATM complaints Organising customer meets to solicit feedback on service and products Mystery Shopping Ratings Ensuring Contact Ratio Ensuring Cross Sell Ratio Review of all CRM and ensuring adherence and TAT D.
- People Management: Staff Turnover Staff Motivation and morale Training – staff is exposed to skill based, product knowledge based training.
- Productivity of Coex/LSE on CASA/Demat/Credit Cards (A) Operational knowledge based training Staff productivity management E.
- Review and Control: Review vault /Vault& Key register, Monitor Physical verification of cash (Periodic).
- Audit Rating No frauds / Operational Errors .
- Review Suspense & Dummy accounts Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures Periodic review of progress vs.
- objectives Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff Adherence of sales process.
- Competency: Execution Excellence: Planning Continuous improvement Quality Result Business Knowledge Managing people & Relationships: Collaboration Customer delight Promoting HDFC Values Coaching Conflict Resolution Personal Effectiveness: Ownership Feedback and Active listening Clarity of expression Analytical Ability Influencing Decision Making G.
- Assignment of Work: Liaison with external customers, retail marketing, audit, IT, product development group, retail operations, clearing, currency chest, ATM vendors, other functional heads on case to case basis, and RBI officials.
- 1. Strategic Vision
- 2. Business Understanding
- 3. Planning & Organizing
- 4. Initiative
- 5. Decision Making
- 6. Numerical and Analytical Ability
- 7. Accuracy
- 8. Develop Subordinates and team
- 9. Communication
- 10. Response Time
- 11. Sales / Marketing skills
- 12. Interpersonal skills
- 13. Hands on approach
- 14. Aggressive
- 15. Listening skills
- 16. Ability to work under pressure
- 17. Team Player
- 18. Confidence
- 19. Adaptability
- 20. Influencing skills
- 21. Monitoring skills
- 22. Implementing skills
- 23. Mentoring
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs Dindori Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the notification attech below carefully from the official website
- This is an online Bank Job vacancies, click on the online link below or visit the official website.
- Now register for HDFC Bank Dindori Recruitment Application form yourself instead of filling of all your required details like personal details, education and fees.
- Please upload the newest passport size photograph and signature.
- In the an offline HDFC Ban Job Application form you need to fill the form carefully and with attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the HDFC Dindori official address given from normal or speed post.
|Online Link||Apply Online|