HDFC Bank Jajpur Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Jajpur. Latest HDFC Bank Jajpur Job Vacancy 2023. Upcoming HDFC Bank Jobs for 10th Pass, HDFC Bank Jobs for 12th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates. Check HDFC Bank Jobs Near Me in Jajpur.
HDFC Bank Jajpur Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Jajpur
HDFC Bank Jajpur Recruitment 2023 invites online application for the posts of CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE job Vacancy 2023 from Required candidates. Interested Candidates who have passed out these qualifications for HDFC Bank Jobs in Jajpur can apply through official website link provided in this post. HDFC Bank giving good salary Rs.3,42,393.00 /- Yearly
Know how to apply for HDFC Bank Jobs in Jajpur, selection procedure, job vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications details are given in below. Candidates must be fill their HDFC Bank Jajpur online application on or before the last date given in the official notification.
HDFC Bank Jajpur Jobs 2023 Breif Details
|Name of Organization/Firm||HDFC Bank|
|Name of Post||CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE|
|Number of Bank Job Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Type||Govt Bank Jobs/Private Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Jajpur|
|Salary||3,42,393.00 /- Yearly|
HDFC Bank Role Description
- Operations: Custodian of Deliverables at branch i.
- e, Welcome Kit, Cheque Book, ATM/Debit cards, Tatkal Kits.
- As a custodian, ensure: a.
- Customers as per SMS failed report in DMS are contacted to collect their deliverables from branch b.
- Delivery of deliverables to customers at branch.
- obtaining necessary id documents of customer / obtaining customer acknowledgement in combined tally cum delivery register c.
- Ensure Low stock of deliverables are retained at branches d.
- EOD Stock tally of Physical deliverables held at branch vis–vis stock tally report (DMS) e.
- Destruction of deliverables which have exceeded their retention period.
- Ensure proper record of destruction of deliverables is maintained g.
- Ensure proper delivery of retained card to customers keeping the fresh transaction slip and ID proof.
- Proper maintenance of Tax saving FD receipt received at branch and its delivery to customers.
- Ensure FD/RD certificates kept in safe custody inside the FRFC or vault.
- Re ordering of the tatkal kits with appropriate approvals.
- Ensuring tatkal reconciliation in place for fortnightly basis.
- Accepting and processing of customer instructions and requests at branch i.
- e Processing stop payment/ hot-listing requests immediately upon receipt at branch.
- Maintain inward and outward courier register for all deliverables / documents received at branch / dispatched from branch.
- Monitoring and timely indenting of branch stationery (other than security stationery) as required.
- Monitoring of FTS and clearing hold instruction.
- Generating and downloading of all BOD reports / handing over the reports to concerned staff at branch.
- Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation.
- Satisfactory audit at Welcome Desk operations Updation of all Customer Instructions in FTS.
- Account transfers & Closures with appropriate approvals.
- Updation of all liability leads in CRM next.
- Ensuring LTR & Welcome calling Review report in place on daily basis.
- Updation in ECall back system Ensure that any unprocessed instruction will be updated in pending instruction register by EOD Ensure Regular knowledge updation is by reading and understanding circulars issued in gyan line.
- Ensure to follow process for Pending customer instructions/forms B.
- Customer Service: To handle branch queries i.
- e balance enquiries / clearing of cheque deposits / charges levied to customers account Issuance of Passbook / Statement of Accounts against written customer request and ensuring recovery of charges Non-disclosure of customer information to any bearer / third party.
- Migrating branch customers to use our wide range of direct banking channels for various requests Ensure that the customer query are attended to and resolve the same in an efficient manner and within stipulated TATs a.
- Recording complaints as per the specified process b.
- Ensure that complaints do not get escalated c.
- Improve customer communication on closures through scripts & mails.
- Preventive complaint management a.
- Asking for feedback from customers on products/services offered by us.
- Ensure the correct product information is disseminated Contacting customers using the database and thereby increasing the credit card activation/offer Limit Enhancement & Upgrade Providing the customer necessary with necessary forms / Brochures on request Ensure maintenance of queue Effective migration of customers from physical mode to Digital Platform.
- Ensure that customers avail of our Direct Banking Channels a.
- Registering them with various DBCs b.
- Giving them demonstration on the usage of the same and input the leads in CRMNext.
- Actively manage uptime of the Net Banking/ATM kiosks in the branch d.
- Carry targets for improving any one DBC penetration exclusive of ATM DBC Penetration and transaction migration financial as well as non-financial a.
- Migrate customers to opt for statement delivery through E-mail/Net and diverting customers for email ID updation / landline details updation through Net.
- CH 126 Calling & updation in portal C.
- Sales: Ensure sales targets assigned by the BM/PBA from time to time are achieved Ensure all eligible asset leads are routed through DAP.
- Ensuring compliance of KYC, identification of customer and communication of product eligibility b.
- Ensure that a higher cross sell conversion is achieved through the above calling.
- Booking of FD / RD Online Generate sales leads for the branch Providing Demos to customers on payment using Pay Zapp, Purchase through Smart Buy Calling Band 1 and 2 customers: Band 1 and 2 to be called with a view to: a.
- Increase the balances thereby improving their banding b.
- Cross selling income generating product which can give us adequate revenue thereby moving the customers to Band 3 c.
- Concentrating on customers who have a CNR of between 900 1000 and targeting them for improving the banding d.
- Escalating to PB Auth / BM cases where the banding improvement is not possible / customer not co-operating for further measures.
- 2. Banking Product & Process Knowledge
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs Jajpur Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the notification attech below carefully from the official website
- This is an online Bank Job vacancies, click on the online link below or visit the official website.
- Now register for HDFC Bank Jajpur Recruitment Application form yourself instead of filling of all your required details like personal details, education and fees.
- Please upload the newest passport size photograph and signature.
- In the an offline HDFC Bank Job Application form you need to fill the form carefully and with attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the HDFC Jajpur official address given from normal or speed post.
|Online Link||Apply Online|