HDFC Bank Puri Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Puri. Latest HDFC Bank Puri Job Vacancy 2023. Upcoming HDFC Bank Jobs for 10th Pass, HDFC Bank Jobs for 12th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates. Check HDFC Bank Jobs Near Me in Puri.
HDFC Bank Puri Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current HDFC Bank Jobs in Puri
HDFC Bank Puri Recruitment 2023 invites online application for the posts of Collections Mgr- Agri job Vacancy 2023 from required candidates. Interested Candidates who have passed out these qualifications for HDFC Bank Jobs in Puri can apply through official website link provided in this post. HDFC Bank giving good salary Rs.4,28,405.00 /- Yearly
Know how to apply for HDFC Bank Jobs in Puri, selection procedure, job vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications details are given in below. Candidates must be fill their HDFC Bank Puri online application on or before the last date given in the official notification.
HDFC Bank Puri Jobs 2023 Breif Details
|Name of Organization/Firm||HDFC Bank|
|Name of Post||Collections Mgr- Agri|
|Number of Bank Job Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Type||Govt Bank Jobs/Private Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Puri|
|Salary||4,28,405.00 /- Yearly|
HDFC Bank Role Description
- Receivables Management Manage and deliver monthly performance in terms of, resolution, roll backs, recovery rates/ values as per the target set for the assigned portfolio.
- Review field follow-up for the portfolio managed towards achievement of target set.
- Monitor the agency / field executives performances periodically.
- Achieve the money collection under principal, fees & charges as per targets.
- Regular visitations to yard and reporting the discrepancies / compliant items as a visit report.
- (Applicable for Auto, two wheeler, Agri& CTG Loans) Ensuring timely allocation and field follow-up.
- Effectively address disputes, expired etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Area Collection Managers to prevent the same.
- Ensure trails updates are recorded in web-collections for follow-up on skip marking, deceased specifically apart from follow-up on normal portfolio.
- Ensure that the agency resources are optimally used wrt the number of visits, contacts, PTP conversion ratio etc.
- Ensure that calls are made on the portfolio through recorded lines during the month at the agency and field visit updates are available in the web-collections.
- Call recordings have to be validated and updated in the visit report submitted to the agency.
- Collection Efficiency has to be tracked, monitored and improved consistently over the Baseline targets published on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the work flow is planned and all the necessary interventions are actioned to achieve the Baseline in order to improve Collection Efficiency.
- Ensure that each staff handles accounts as per the budgeted ACR Process Management All Banks process to be adhered to in totality in Unit performance Cash deposit process including monitoring TAT taken by agencies to deposit money collected.
- Receipt Management including receipt recon, sighting of unused receipts, completion of lost receipt formalities.
- Settlement process involving issue of settlement letters to be in line with approvals received.
- Manage escalations and ensure resolution of all cases.
- Ensure repo process including repo kit to vendors, valuation, sale of vehicle (online/ off line), RC book updation are managed as per the laid down guideline.
- Training programs to be done monthly and all employees to be covered for minimum man hours every quarter.
- All vendor bills are processed within 30 days of work and no vendor bill is left unprocessed for 60 days at any given point of time Ensure 100% usage of collection system and receipt mobility(HHT).
- Ensure nil cash TAT delay and mis-posting of payments Identify opportunity to increase contribution of payment collection through digital mediums.
- Educate customers and encourage them to use digital medium for remitting payments.
- Track, closely monitor and drive the teams to increase contribution of digital payments.
- Portfolio Feedback Regular portfolio feedback to be given to stakeholders Overall business environment/customer specific issues to be highlighted Regular feedback on negative areas/profiles Non starters to be monitored and highlighted Digital Payments Penetration Digital payments to be maximised Customers to be educated to make digital payments ECMS to be highlighted to customers for ease of payment updation Vendor Management Management of field/ referral vendors Ensure compliance from the vendors on laid down processes.
- Monitor performance of field agencies and address performance deficiencies.
- Ensure 100% compliance of critical items like DRA certification/ police verification etc.
- Code of conduct to be followed by the vendor across aspects of field and tele calling.
- In case of yard management, ensure set targets for the inventory movement in yard and sale process are met.
- Regular review of vendors/yards basis their performance, man power invested, productivity expectations and process norms.
- Personal Development Build healthy working relationship with peers, superiors and customer Sharing best practices with team members Personal initiatives w.
- portfolio control, customer response etc.
- Time management Training programs to be attended.
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Jobs Puri Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the notification attech below carefully from the official website
- This is an online Bank Job vacancies, click on the online link below or visit the official website.
- Now register for HDFC Bank Puri Recruitment Application form yourself instead of filling of all your required details like personal details, education and fees.
- Please upload the newest passport size photograph and signature.
- In the an offline HDFC Ban Job Application form you need to fill the form carefully and with attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the HDFC Puri official address given from normal or speed post.
|Online Link||Apply Online|