IDFC First Bank Delhi Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current IDFC First Bank Jobs in Delhi . Latest IDFC First Bank Delhi Job Vacancy 2023. Upcoming IDFC First Bank Jobs for 10th Pass, IDFC First Bank Jobs for 12th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates. Check IDFC First Bank Jobs Near Me in Delhi .
IDFC First Bank Delhi Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Current IDFC First Bank Jobs in Delhi
IDFC First Bank Delhi Recruitment 2023 invites online application for the posts of Collection Manager-Personal Loan job Vacancy 2023 from Graduate Post Graduate candidates. Interested Candidates who have passed out these qualifications for IDFC First Bank Jobs in Delhi can apply through official website link provided in this post. IDFC First Bank giving good salary Rs.6,95333.00 /- Yearly
Know how to apply for IDFC First Bank Jobs in Delhi , selection procedure, job vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications details are given in below. Candidates must be fill their IDFC First Bank Delhi online application on or before the last date given in the official notification.
IDFC First Bank Delhi Jobs 2023 Breif Details
|Name of Organization/Firm||IDFC First Bank|
|Name of Post||Collection Manager-Personal Loan|
|Number of Bank Job Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Type||Govt Bank Jobs/Private Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Delhi|
|Salary||6,95333.00 /- Yearly|
IDFC First Bank Role Description
Job Title – Collection Manager
Place of work – Mumbai
Business Unit – Retail Banking
Function – Collections
The role bearer has the responsibility to plan, organize, direct and oversee the activities of the collections department. It also includes managing the agencies associated with the company in their assigned territory. The role bearer is responsible for the efficiency and optimization of retrieving EMI from the customers and ensuring adherence to all the guidelines laid out by the bank contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and undertaking collections process for debts that have been assigned
- Regularly track the portfolio for specific buckets for the assigned area
- Track & control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters
- Responsible to allocate and achieve targets from agencies/ in house team
- Regularly follow up with the default customers
- Ensuring adherence to collection process and legal guidelines
- Tracing out absconded default customers and initiate recovery process
- Recommend for legal actions for non-recoverable cases and following up with the legal team for the closure of the cases
- Maintain data for administrative work related to collection such as updating delinquent account history, providing and maintaining MIS report, reviewing of collection feedback on daily, weekly & monthly basis
Graduate – Any
Post Graduate – Any
Experience: Minimum of 3 or more years of experience in collections.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Jobs Delhi Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the notification attech below carefully from the official website
- This is an online Bank Job vacancies, click on the online link below or visit the official website.
- Now register for IDFC First Bank Delhi Recruitment Application form yourself instead of filling of all your required details like personal details, education and fees.
- Please upload the newest passport size photograph and signature.
- In the an offline IDFC First Bank Job Application form you need to fill the form carefully and with attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the IDFC First Delhi official address given from normal or speed post.
|Online Link||Apply Online|